Re: [MV] Joe Young Inc.

From: william f cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 07:42:47 PST

I was wondering where you had gone to. Had not seen a post for quite
awhile from you. Kind of seemed out of character.
I think I speak for many as I wish you a speedy recovery.

Frank Cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Vietnam 1966
'45 GMC 353 DUKW
'66 M35A2 w/w
'68 M105A1

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 09:20:44 -0500 MVTrucker@aol.com writes:
> I have just returned from an extended hospital stay. Weeks of x-rays,
> blood and other fluid tests and a cat scan, loads of IV and ora meds
> proved nothing except I picked up pnumonia while there and that
> extended my stay. Cat scan show a lymph lode, but they don't know
> what it it yet (could be cancer or just related to the pnumnia).
> This ha forced an undetermined shut-down time for Joe Young, Inc.
> Joe Young

> <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>

Frank Cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Vietnam 1966