Re: [MV] Tire Weight 9:00x20 on wheel.

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 11:19:37 PST

And don't forget all that mass that's turning - the front axle,
differential, driveshaft, etc, which can be eliminated by, dare I say it,
installing a set of Selectro brand lockout hubs. (I just expended my yearly
shameless plug). $550, delivered to your door by a courteous delivery man
in a brown uniform.

Arthur P. Bloom, Pres.
www.M35products.com