Re: [MV] IN TANK FUEL PUMP ON A DEUCE.

From: shoop19@brick.net
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 12:28:32 PST

Just finished my second M5A1 Stuart Tank.......talk about old fuel
components!!!

The tanks were full of rust...and thin as well..boil out will result in
lots of pinholes.....

So, make new ones. 1/8 inch 304 stainless steel, all welded and the final
answer to the problem! Not cheap, but no more worries.

Ya know, out to the event, ready to go, then out of service due to a
clogged filter, fuel pump after sucking up some rust. No fun in that.

Jon