Re: [MV] Deuce and snow

From: Blaine (bhadden@starband.net)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 11:53:42 PST

I'm not from the great white north and my experience is pushing snow vs
playing on top of it, but we've (my neighbor is setup similarly) got
ourselves into trouble /w only a foot or so, and usually related to what
kind and how much snow we've pushed before or are pushing. Also helps if
you keep it between the markers (which I have now installed along with a
new driver's side seat cover). For a grin check out a few pics from our
last real winter:http://bhadden.mystarband.net/
Long story, but a good experience. Weight in the back helps a "ton" but I
don't like how it dogs down. We've got some pretty good hills and are off
the beaten track.