Re: [MV] Tire Weight 9:00x20 on wheel.

From: D O (dohe69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 19:25:39 PST

Just imagine how much drag reduction one would get if also disconnecting the
far rear axle! No more worries on tire matching, etc. I think M35products
investigated the manufacture of rear lockout hubs at one point (Arthur,
correct me if I am wrong), but there was not enough interest to warrant a
batch production. Is there enough interest on this board to make a
commitment to buying rear lockouts, IF M35products is willing to produce
them?

I am about ready to start pulling the rear driveshaft when going on long
drives, but that is a lot of work. How many miles of dry pavement vs
offroad do you put on your deuce?

Wishing for rear lockouts.