M35A2 Engine Problems

From: topguns (topguns@mail.usachoice.net)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 13:07:41 PST

Today when i got home rom school i started up the duece. It had sat for a few days so i didn't think anything when it iddled rough. I let it run while i ran in and got some gloves. When i came back out i saw a puddle of green and black on the ground underneath the engine. I shut it off and opened the hood.The drivers side of the engine is covered with mostly oil and some antifreeze. It was leaking from either the oil filter (farthest back) or behind it. I checked the oil on the dipstick and peered into the valve cover and didn't see any signs of antifreeze in there yet. Did i blow a head gasket? Or is it something else. Thanks, Kirk/Topguns