Re: [MV] Tire Weight 9:00x20 on wheel.

From: patrick jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 16:22:56 PST

haha! That ain't drag, that's gothic! Geez I can see I have to watch
what I say around this bunch!

BTW IMNSHO, to me, the Deuce is a -very- gothic vehicle.

Just so there's no misunderstandings, here's what I look like when I
drive the beast down to gothic night at the local club..
(family-friendly image) This is as weird as I get. I'm not the fishnet
type either! just black.. pretty tame I suppose.

http://208.190.133.201/opcom_all.jpg

I see a red deuce and I want to paint it black.... MOOOHAHAhahaha!!

Thanks for the humor!

And, if anyone knows where I can get someone near north central Texas
(Dallas) to retorque the head bolts without charging $500 I would very
much appreciate it. My back is gotten pretty bad and it's painful for
me to lean over the engine for a job like that.

I'm just trying to take care of it. I don't want to drive it on a long
trip if I suspect the dreaded 'head gasket squeaking sound'. If
re-torquing it doesn't fix it, I'll have to pony up the bucks. It
could be something else, but retorquing the bolts should tell, if it
makes the sound change or disappear.

Patrick