RE: ode

From: Bigfoot Ghille (ghille@writeme.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 18:36:26 PST

Here's my 2 cents:  If you want to modify something, get a 1985 Chevy pickup, or a Ford LTD or something.  I just cringe when I see classic cars get trashed in movies. (yes, I consider MVs classic)  I even hate 12 volt conversions.  When I got my M715, I feel like I saved it.  It had been converted to a brush fire truck, and was destined to be wrecked by some redneck who though it was a piece of shit because it was slow and ugly.  The previous owner of my deuce used it to pull horse trailers out of the mud.  Luckily neither had been modified permanantly.  When I show my trucks to people, they are amazed at how over-built they are, and the features.  (that thing shifts on-the-fly?!) Everyone should show some respect for all veterans, even the vehicles.