Re: [MV] dumb M35A2 question

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 01:34:29 PST

Gary,

I really had a laugh when I read your post, but only
because I had the same problem. In my case my
mentally handicapped neighbor figured it out (although
on accident). I let him sit in the truck and operate
the controls while I checked lights and lo and behold
the flashers came on. That proves you can learn
something from anybody. Mike has since been a great
help with other minor projects.

Good luck,

Marc