March 20-21 MTA Show & Swap Meet

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 19:11:38 PST

The "MTA" Military Transport Association Show & Swap Meet March 20-21, 2004,
Dover NJ National Guard Armory, is fast approaching. Now is the time to
register to attend. Go to: www.mtaofnj.org for information.

HOURS: Vendor Set-up Fri: 4PM - 8PM Show: Sat: 8AM - 6PM
Sun: 8AM - 2PM

Vehicles can be displayed Friday afternoon. Security will be
available overnight Friday & Saturday.

Vendor & Hotel info contact Jim Moore mooresrus3@aol.com Phone:
973-514-1250 If you have problems contact me.

There are 115 Indoor 8' Tables @ $30 / 52 are sold. Outdoor 15' X 15'
Spaces @ $20 / 26 sold. The sold quantity is last weeks count. Now is
the time for action, as space is going quickly. If you have a question
about a specific dealer, contact Jim Moore.

SPECIAL INFO: As we all know the "MVPA" Military Vehicle Preservation
Society has always been a tremendous help in protecting out Military Vehicle
Hobby. We all recommend each collector join the MVPA. Applications,
Brochures & publications (current & back issues) will be available.

As an MVPA Affiliate, the MTA will have MVPA items for sale at our show.
Look for them at the "MTA" table.
A list of the items available will be:
Caps Khaki & OD; New Low Profile Caps; MVPA Patch; Large 6" MVPA Magnet;
Small MVPA Magnet; MVPA Lapel Pins; Large Triangle Decals; Medium
Triangle Decals; Small Triangle Decals; Round Decals; OD T-Shirts; Green
Sweatshirts; Window Clings; Antenna Flags; Safety Triangles.

KOREAN WAR VETERANS: There will be a "KWVA" Korean War Veterans
Association trailer near the entrance to the armory. Please stop & say
"Hello". We will answer any & all questions. If you have any problems, I
am certain that we can help you. Myself, along with KWVA Lee J McClellan
Chapter 213 members & KWVA Department of NJ Officers will be available. We
look forward to seeing you at the show.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer