Re: [MV] Any MV related swap meets in Colorado?

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 14:07:35 PST

Tell him to attend the MTA Show & Swap Meet at Dover New Jersey on March 20
& 21, 2004.. I guarantee he will win the prize for the longest distance.
On top of that I'll buy him Breakfast & Lunch.

As an extra attraction if he is a Korean War Era Veteran, I will give him a
discount on his Application Dues to the "KWVA" Korean War Veterans
Association.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer