M37 pictures

From: Phillip Lang (plang@lanset.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 17:34:31 PST

Hello All,

I am looking for pictures of M37's, more particulary copies of orgionals.
For example pictures of the trucks in service, or in the factory, testing.
I would love pictures of everybodys trucks but that would get expensive.
I am willing to pay for a good quality reporduction. So if anyone has
anything that they would like to share shoot me an email or give me a call.
I really enjoy working on these trucks and like to collect pictures of them
to add to my library of M37 stuff.

And if anyone has any pictures or information on the XM195 which is a
shortened
version on the M37 let me know as well !!!

Thanks for your help !

Phill

plang@lanset.com
916-381-6559