Re: [MV] Smoke formula and Cali website......soft air

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 22:29:13 PST

Hi Jon...

That would be my Cimmerians at www.cimmerians.org

This past weekend we had lots of smoke, plus 3 Zodiacs (one was a
20-man monster) and an operating WWII LCM-8 that we used for beach
landings in our operation on a luxury resort island. It was great!

The military smoke formula we use is not on our web site but is:

  11 Parts Ammonium Chloride
   7 Parts Potassium Chlorate
   3 Parts Powdered Sugar
  (All parts are by weight)

  Mix completely and light. Best to place into foil to keep
  from flaming and consuming smoke.

Use carefully at your own peril!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com