Deuce Fire Truck Body/Bed

From: John Brian Seeling (JBSeeling@cox-internet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 11:57:57 PST

Also, if anyone is interested, I've got a decent used but mostly complete
"firetruck" kit (identical to brian's), including the data plates that go on
the inside of the doors, that I removed from a truck that we needed to use
on a job site. The transfer-mounted PTO was not removed from the truck
(don't have a cover plate, so I didn't touch it), the water cannon is
missing and there is no siren, and the cab-mounted spotlights won't go
either, but if you're interested in the main body of the firetruck kit
(uncluding the water pump and cab controls), I'd take $400 (or best offer)
for it. Although it looks like one big truck body, it is actually a
two-piece affair, and I think it would probably fit on a 16-foot, tandem
tag-along trailer. It was painted red, but the paint is fading pretty bad.
If the price is right, I may be able to haul it to you with my truck and
trailer, within 500 miles of Alexandria, LA, at the IRS mileage rate (both
ways). I'm anxious to get this gone, so if you're serious about
wanting/needing the stuff, send me an e-mail off list and I'll go out and
get some digital pictures of whatever you want to see.