[MV] For sale: 1985 M1009

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 12:10:35 PST

List,
I am selling my 1985 M1009. Here are the details:

*rust free, straight body
*recent solid green CARC paint
*good tires (70% or better)
*good seats
*perfect dash
*runs, stops and drives well. I've had several Blazers and this one runs stronger than any (except the one I had with a 6.5L motor) other truck. The transmission shifts nicely, too. Even with the really good power, the motor burns very cleanly.
*recently replaced shocks
*new glow plugs...starts up nicely even on the coldest of mornings. It has recently been in the low teens around here and started easily every time.
*always serviced...oil changed every 3K miles and just changed. The fuel filter is fine, but I'll throw in a new filter.
*this vehicle is reliable. It has been my everyday driver for the last 1-1/2 years. I've driven it three times to NC and twice to NJ. Some of you may have seen it at Churchville last year parked next to Joe Young.
*56K miles (I bought it with 44,900 miles).
*good glass.
*$6000...located in MD.

This truck is nice.

Bruce