Re: [MV] M35 modifications

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 18:35:03 PST

Bjorn

As long as it is still slow, underpowered, noisy, and
rough riding I would call it a classic military truck.

Marc

PS Anyone who has read Military Vehicles Magazine is
most likely aware of your articles about various mods
and experiments to your deuce. I'm quite sure
everyone appreciates them (even the
reenactors/purists). Keep'em coming

PPS How did it turn with one side locked up?