Re: [MV] Duece Owners Only: brake switch repairs

From: J (W7LS@blarg.net)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 21:09:01 PST

I opened mine up and repaired it. As Bjorn says, there is a membrane in
there. The electrical contacts had gotten dirty. It's actually very easy
to open, repair with a file, and put back together. No need to assume
 you need to buy another one if the brake lights fail. No special tools
needed. Could probably do it with a Leathermann, if need be. Jim