Re: [MV] Lowering M105A2 Trailer

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 11:17:39 PST

To go with an H2... you could put 275/40 x 20 tires. That would lower it
so it would look like something that should be behind a "Rice Rocket".

Height from ground to center of spindle would be about 13".
 Unfortunately they don't come in NDT. Little pricey at $289 each (Tire
Rack).

Then you could also have those mil-rims chromed. ;-)

Bill

--
..."We have suffered a great loss. And in our grief and anger, we have found our mission and our moment...We will not waver, we will not tire, we will not falter and we will not fail!... George W. Bush 9/11/2001

Your Source for Mercury Snowmobile Parts http://www.mercurysnowmobiles.com Your Source for Discount Snowmobile Helmets http://www.mercurysnowmobiles.com/helmet.htm