RE: Deuce Maintenance Booklet

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 15:52:42 PST

Dear Listers,

A while ago, I bought a "PS"-style booklet along with some mutt documents.

The booklet is entitled "2 & 1/2-Ton Trucks, Preventive Maintenance" and is a black-and-white compilation of "PS" articles, totalling 44 pages, covering various bits and pieces about the M35A1 and A2

I'm in the process of having it scanned onto CD in Adobe PDF format. If anyone wants to trade any mutt-related docs or TMs for a copy of the CD, or any other deal / trade, let me know off-list.

Kind regards....
Ken