Re: [MV] Deuce M35A2 Engine/Trans Adapter Plate?

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 09:30:07 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: <uniquemachine@cybcon.com>
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] Deuce M35A2 Engine/Trans Adapter Plate?

> I saw on the M35A3, they modify the front sheet metal to fit a bigger
> radiator.

Just as an aside for a second, but one of the M35A3's came up as residue in
a recent Eastern GL sale. The engine and everything appeared intact for the
most part (Caterpillar yellow? I don't know much about them), though they
did take the pan off for whatever reason so the engine might've been a
write-off. Inside the cab it had the auto shifter and all the rest of the
works intact (or so it seemed from the photos), though the motor pool
ferrets seemed to have swarmed the thing to steal little bits and pieces
here and there inside and out for no apparent valid reason. I wasn't
keeping score after the price creeped a few notches above 'absurd', but I
guess it means they're starting to come out at least as residue.