Jeeps and Trucks FS

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 18:07:52 PST

I just talked to a guy I know in Hinesville Ga (next door to Ft.Steward) and
he is going to sell his military vehicles. he got 4 or 5 jeeps (M37, M38 and
M151) and at least 4 M35 (2 cargo, two vans)trailers and parts. His name is
Tim Works, he has a gun shop in Hinesville and the number there is 912
408-2006 from 10am to 6pm and his number at home is 912-545-2961. No
internet. I'm going there Sat and I'll take some pictures. All dealing are
between you and him. I'm just passing the word on. Wayne

Here is some pictures that was taken in 2002 of one of the vans.

http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/m109a3