RE: [MV] This truck needs a good home. He also has a 1.5 ton winch.

From: Glen Closson (glen@closson.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 20:09:32 PST

Indeed it is in California. It is in the same town that we used to hold our
Spring California meet before the park was sold for condos. He also has a
1.5 ton winch:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6763&item=
2458002118

Regards,

Glen
May the Joys of today be those of tomorrow!
May the goblet of life hold no dregs of sorrow!