World War II Vehicles web site

From: Mark Copeland (copeland313@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 05:47:38 PST

Hello all,

Recently there have been some messages about the M26 Pershing. My curiosity peaked, I did a
search on the vehicle to find some pictures. I found a great web site in the process:

http://www.wwiivehicles.com/

This site has full color (and B & W) pictures of vehicles from all countries involved in WWII. In
addition, there's a spec sheet and description for each vehicle. This site is amazing!

Enjoy!

Mark J. Copeland, K4PNU
MVPA #23916
Webmaster, First Florida Chapter MVPA & 50th AIB
http://www.flmvpa.org
http://www.50thAIB.org