Re: [MV] Any M26s Pacifics out there?

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 10:33:12 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen & Jeanne Keith" <cckw@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] Any M26s Pacifics out there?

> What we need is a LAW that requires that the DRMO or whom-ever
> is required to try VERY hard to find a museum or private HMV owner
> to take it for $1.00
>
> If we make that case/association that thisis akin to burning books or
> slaughtering endangered species...

The Museum in question also had LARC-Vs and other things which went the same
route, and evidently were going to let a prototype HUMV driven by Gen. H.
Norman Schwarzkopf himself become DRMO razor-blades until...well...we won't
go there. That a 'museum' can have such a cavalier attitude to collectible
equipment is obscene beyond description. Anyway, I think the regime
responsible is long gone by now, but you know what they say about history
and being condemned to repeat it.