Re:[MV] Test- No email from list!

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 17:22:28 PST

Hello,

Thank you all, I just checked and I had 16 replies to my request. Thanks
all! I still haven't recieved anything, but obviously I can post. Maybe it
will try and re-send when it realizes I am here. I was being attacked from
almost 60 addresses, I was sitting there for almost 2 hours adding rulesets
to my IpTables firewall to block them all (Linux router). I closed all ports
for a while, so I think the list tried to send mail to me, but I wasn't
there. I run my own mail server for this address, and the box that was
getting attacked was also my mail server. Hopefully It will resolve itself!

Thanks again!

Caleb