M900 series 5 ton questions?

From: Adam Suess (ajsuess@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 17:48:50 PST

I'm looking for information on the 900 series 5 tons. Things like
reliability, parts availability, engine HP rating, turning raidus, top
speed, cab noise leavels, frame strength, wheel base, pto abilitys and any
advantage they offer over a 800 series? Would one of these work ok for a
city snow plow/dump truck? If I remember right they have allison autos? I
have experience with M800 series and own a M54a1 but have never been in a
900 series yet and know little other than the national gard guys strongly
recomended them to me when I was looking for the fire dept. Any and all
info greatly appreciated, Adam Suess

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software — optimizes dial-up to the max!