Re: [MV] WILLYS MB WRANGLER 04

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 09:19:50 PST

Now is thime for you GPW/MB owners to make a few bucks by offering to
display your WW2 Jeep at a Jeep Dealer during the launch of this limited
edition.

Any smart Jeep dealer would not pass up promoting the connection. Great
TV and Newspaper press.

Bill

--
..."We have suffered a great loss. And in our grief and anger, we have found our mission and our moment...We will not waver, we will not tire, we will not falter and we will not fail!... George W. Bush 9/11/2001

Your Source for Mercury Snowmobile Parts http://www.mercurysnowmobiles.com Your Source for Discount Snowmobile Helmets http://www.mercurysnowmobiles.com/helmet.htm