Re: [MV] I was wrong about the WILLYS MB WRANGLER 04

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 10:50:12 PST

At 9:59 AM -0800 2/6/04, rertman@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>Now that Daimler-Benz owns Chrysler, it's just a way to get revenge on
>the U.S. for the success of the Jeep in WW II. :)

I dunno, Audi could probably try to make some money somewhere with a
'Horch redux' vehicle....if the whole Nazi thing weren't such a
negative with much of the US market...

"In the tradition of transporting the soldiers of Germany across
Europe in the 40's Audi has resurrected the Auto-Union Horch 4x4 for
distinguished on and off road drivers"

However, Dodge would be better off with a modern Powerwagon vehicle
that was made of metal and was built like a medium truck and not on
some crappy automotive chassis like most SUVs.

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -