RE: [MV] WILLYS MB WRANGLER 04

From: J Brennan (brenrock@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 13:42:38 PST

I saw one of these up close and personal at a West Point game in November
(Scout Day). It was the prize for an ABC radio event up here. Very cheap
looking. All the markings are just applied decals and done very poorly I
might add. One wasn't even lined up properly. It looked like a high school
kid added it to make it look "cool". However right next to it was parked
one of the real ones that a local MV'r brought to display. It wasn't
surprising that all the scouts in my troop were focused on the real bad boy
then this cheap imitation marketing gimmick. It's a shame because they
really could have achieved what they wanted had they actually involved some
collectors. Oh well...

John
'93 M1038 HMMWV