Re: [MV] that's some deep water there fella...

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 14:36:58 PST

I, for one, would love to see demonstrated the "totally submerged" feature.
I imagine that the driver would have trouble breathing after a few miles.
The exhaust would make pretty bubbles, but the little adapter that makes air
out of seaweed and salt water must still be under development, or classified
top-secret.

I believe we may have stumbled upon a submarine website, cleverly disguised
to confuse the enemy.

Want to buy a bridge?

A P (born on a Thurday, but not last Thurday) Bloom