Re: [MV] RoadSide Assistance?

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 15:08:16 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Gill" <rmgill@mindspring.com>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] RoadSide Assistance?

> At 2:00 PM -0800 2/6/04, chance wolf wrote:
> >
> >181st Aviation Support Brigade.
> >
> >(Membership has its Privileges...)
>
> And it's problems. How does that roadside assistance work out in Iraq?

So far it's not come up. Mostly because none of the troopies can seem to
find a Pay Phone.

"181st Aviation Support Battalion Recovery, Spec 4 Newhart speaking. How
can I help you, sir? You're where? And you have a what? Sorry sir, but we
haven't recovered those since 1966. Yes, as a matter of fact it was Da
Nang. Either way, I'm sorry to hear your whatsit fell off. Yes, it does
sound painful. Sir, I'd like to help, but even if I had the authorization
you're still outside our recovery area. Well sir, I'd say about 11,316
miles outside our recovery area. Well sir, yes, normally there would only
be small service charge for operating outside our recovery area. How small?
In your case about $1,364,278.16. Yes sir, 'small' really is entirely
subjective. Yes, I'll be sure to ask my wife. You too sir. Have a nice day
y'all."