MILDOCS.COM Network Status and NSN Search Update...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 23:23:27 PST

Hello All...

I just wanted to let all of you who are subscribers to our MILDOCS.COM
electronic manual deep search and download site that we have had very
bad network problems over the last 3 days with our Internet provider.

So we have fired them. ;) O' happy days will be here soon.

Over the next few days we will be upgrading the site and our entire
server farm with a new 8 Mbps connection (as fast as 5 full ganged T1
lines!) from a much more professional connectivity provider. You will
notice dramatic speed increases on the MILDOCS.COM site.

So until then, I apologize for the delays and outages you have
experienced of late and any you may experience until we make the
switch.

Also, we are just about ready to turn on the all-new NSN search
functionality which we have had to rewrite from the ground up since
our government-supplied database source was inexplicably turned off
(supposedly due to the Patriot Act). We have a bit more work to do on
it, but it is very close to going live.

Thank you.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com