FS: FM 21-305 Driver's manual

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 06:09:15 PST

Hi again,

I have the "Manual for the wheeled vehicle driver" for sale/bid on ebay:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&mfcisapicommand=ViewItem&item=2223707684&rd=1>

Also I have come across the maintenance manual for the dragon antitank
weapon system (TM 9-6920-484-12). It is not marked "restricted" in any way,
but I'm, not sure if it's legal to sell it.
In any case it will not be shipped outside of US, so don't ask. It's dated
Sep 1979 and I'm asking $15.00 (shipping included) if you want it. It does
show how a simulated IR target is installed on the Mutt and may be of
interest to some of you.

Thanks,
Bjorn

Click here for a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.