Re: [MV] some deep water there fella

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 18:26:05 PST

I believe the last time I read the manual for my 5 ton, that it said
something like remove and repack all of the wheel bearings?!?! The axles
are not pressurized when fording, correct? So I would have to assume that
a lot of water could make its way into the axle bearings.

Repacking wheel bearings on a 5 ton is a multiday job!

Dave

--
Dave