Perforated Steel Plate available in Seattle area

From: J (W7LS@blarg.net)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 23:15:06 PST

    Thanks to all for letting me know the range of prices that this PSP
stuff goes for. Appears to be $20 to $35 a sheet, from the feedback I
got. I'm helping the widow of a good MV friend settle his estate, and
she has about 10 sheets available at $20 a sheet. These appear to be the
later model stuff, without the holes. Has the usual slots and tabs along
the long sides, and sliding things at the end to hook them together for
the runway you're building in the backyard. :-) These are in nice, but
weathered condition. They are all very straight. No bends. Located near
Seattle. Contact the son Bill, at bill.taylor@ncag.edu There are
between 10 and 20 sheets. I don't remember, exactly. Thanks. Jim