Re: [MV] ETW 1 Carburetor

From: Jim Gilmore (jgilmore@ptd.net)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 07:34:10 PST

Lance wrote,

> "......What I'm requesting now is the URL to the exploded drawing of a Ball &
>Ball Down-Draft carb -- Model ETW 1. The rebuild kit has quite a few
>extra parts that were not in the carb when I field stripped it, and I
>would like to do this right the first time......"

  The exploded view is right in your ORD -9 G-741 (or later -34-P) parts book.

You do have one right?

If not, I would suggest you get one as you will need it to restore/keep running your vehicle. Contact portrayalpress.com for copies of this manual.

Also........if you really want "to do this right the first time" I would suggest you buy a copy of the rebuilding manual for this carb from Portrayal as well.

Jim Gilmore