Re: [MV] Help!

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 13:11:07 PST

The way that we remove the steering wheel on old tractors is to loosen
the nut up till it has a thread or two still holding and getting in a
good position, pull like you were mad at it...a lot of times thats all
thats needed. If it don't work, find someone who is more macho. Some
penetrating oil might help. I always used a puller till someone older
that me suggested this method. Fred Martin