Re: [MV] Rear License Plate Mounting - M1008

From: Brian Placzankis (plaz@mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 16:15:06 PST

Ike,

Has there been any followup from your friend Steve on the custom
brackets?

I have a partial solution in place, I have tapped into one of the tail
lights and have purchased a set of custom mounting fasteners known as
"Lite_n_Boltz" to light my rear plate as required by MD law.

http://www.designengineering.com/Lite_n_Boltz.html

I think they would really go great with the custom bracket you
mentioned.

I have less than a week to go on my temporary tags to pass the
inspection so I picked up a backup cheap bracket at Autozone that I am
going to mount under the center of the rear bumper using the existing
hitch mounting nuts.

thanks,

plaz