S-280 shelter and M832 Dolly set question

From: John Doherty (mofta@hiwaay.net)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 19:27:51 PST

I have a S-280, AN/ASM 147B, Shelter, Electrical Equip, 4940-00-435-7765

I also have a M832, Dolly Set, 2330-00-221-4939.

I thought that the M832 would fit the S-280. But the mounts on the bottom
of the shelter are not the cast claw style that I've always seen, which the
dolly set lower pieces hook under. This shelter's mounts are slotted as if
for a piece of approx
3/16" plate to slide vertically into.

I've got the manual on the dolly set, and it shows the type of mounts that
I'm used to seeing, but the manual for this shelter is 'restricted' on the
LOGSA site.

Any one on the list got any suggestions? I know the mounts bolt to the
bottom of the shelters, but am I trying to use the wrong dolly set for this
model? Or is there an adapter that I'm unaware of?

Thanks in advance.

John