GMC 270 piston needed

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 20:26:46 PST

I am posting this for someone else who is looking for:

One standard size domed piston for a 1943 or 1944 6x6.
 The engine is a GMC 270.

I would think 1943-1944 would be a CCKW but maybe it
is a M211. It could even be bigger than a 2.5 ton for
all I know. Anyone who has one can let me know and
I'll forward the information on. I already gave the
guy various surplus dealer names (such as Memphis
Equip.) but if any of the list members has one let me
know please.

Thanks

Marc Strangfeld