Re: [MV] Urgent***Need Help

From: International Movie Services (ims@telus.net)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 15:01:36 PST

Did your Humvee come out of the 200+ sold by Riverside Auto Auction? I have
in my files all of the original paperwork published at the time by United
Defence and Riverside. I believe it stated "not to be titled; for offroad
use only" which may have triggered the DMV investigation. I bought six for
immediate export to Canada where they have, with necessary modifications,
passed our Provincial safety inspection for highway registration.
Cheers!
Ian