Re: [MV] Urgent***Need Help

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 08:21:50 PST

>Its also my understanding that he's a Pinz and Halfinger fan. So he's
>an ideal governor to query on Historic MVs.

Indeed. Gov. Terminator owns several Pinzgauers. In fact, if you
examine the movie T3 in detail (though why would you, the movie sucked!)
you can see a bunch of Pinzgauers at the base in the final sequence. Or
something like that. I only watched the movie once and that was once too
many for me :-) There was supposed to be more footage of the Pinzes, but
it wound up on the cutting room floor I guess. There were also some
other vehicles in there IIRC that made me chuckle. Must have been a Goat :-)

Steve