2004 East Coast Convoy

From: Bruce Kalin (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 19:48:03 PST

If you have registered for the 2004 East Coast Convoy, please check the
registration page at the link below to insure that your name is posted.
http://www.EastCoastConvoy.com/participants.html

I was hit with a computer virus while connected to a hotel network last
week while traveling for business, which forced me to delete Netscape,
along with my address book and anyone who has registered in the last
week. Please take a moment to complete the registration once again and I
will get you posted - poste haste!

If you haven't heard from me in a while, and were expecting me to get
back to you, please send me an e-mail. It is probably because I lost
your e-mail address in the clean up.

Thanks,
Bruce Kalin
2004 East Coast Convoy Coordinator