[MV] M820A2

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 10:54:43 PST

List,
I have the opportunity to get an M820A2. This is the M809 series truck with the 17 expandible van body and hydraulic liftgate. The truck has a little rust beneath one of the doors. Short of that, it is clean...including in the cab and the van body (inside and out). What is a truck like this worth? I am told that the entire truck is operational, although I have not started it, nor expanded the van body. Is there any interest in it if I don't want it? It is located in Maryland.

Thanks,
Bruce