Weasel tracks

From: jimweb@endgame.demon.co.uk
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 11:35:22 PST

Anyone any idea how much an M29 track refurbishment kit is worth. The
rubber is in good condition apparently having been stored inside for a
good number of years. Each kit consisits of [and I am not a weasel
follwer] the following...

1. Two big square-section rubber band things with steel fixing plates
attached all round it.

2. Big bag of rivets and assorted metal fittings.

3. Two steel cables about the same circumference as the rubber bands.

In addition there are a number of boxes containing ten 20-inch links each.

I do not have these things and I am merely trying to find out the value
for an email contact!

--
TTFN
Jim