Rubber Products For Sale

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 14:08:23 PST

Hi All!

I am getting rid of the Rubber Products side of MVP. I
can not do both Wiring and Rubber products, so I have
found out. I will trade with some cash. I have an
Inventory List I can email. Location is Pensacola, FL.
website www.mvpc.com and www.mvpc.com/rubber

I would like someone who is already in the MV Hobbie
and has a interest in doing something as a sideline
business or wants to get in the business side of the
MV Field.

I have over $35K retail inventory.
Sale for $12K or cash and trade I want a Mule or
M151A2 or CUCV Blazer and $5K or open to offers.

Thanks, call me for more info.

Jeff Smith MVP
850-475-5030
Pensacola, FL