15,000 lb tag or trailer axle

From: C M Barber (cmbtowtoo@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 19:57:14 PST

   I bought this 10 hole budd tube type axle with air brakes about 20
yrs ago. It was in a burnt up Louisville Ford truck. It is a 1985 Eaton.
   Plan was to build a trailer for hauling 3 vehicles. Never got around
to doing it.
If some one on the list can use it and you don't live to far away let me
know. I am in Orange County, Southern Calif.. It was a tag axle in the
LN. I have the 2 leaf springs.
It is complete from drum to drum. Lost the lug nuts.
   I'll take $300. for it if you pick it up. I maty be able to have it
delivered if inAZ, NM, Colo area for some gas money. Chuck
http://cmbtow.com