Re: [MV] King Bee light info

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 09:43:02 PST

Hi Jonathan,
    Looks like they would go well on a M720 dolly set which needs two additional

lights for comercial towing. These fit on a bracket which in turn bolst on to
the
dolly. The studs and hole look like they match right up.
    I would think they come from an older vehicle due to the points on the
mounting
flange. I think newer ones are rounded.
Just my 2 cents
Bruce MVPA 23824