Re: [MV] S250 heater fuel connection

From: ke6myk@sbcglobal.net
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 22:34:23 PST

"Bruce Beattie" <bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> I just came back from my S250 and it seems there is a cap on a chain
> that covers the fuel inlet for the heater. well I went to unthread
> it and it just keeps spinning. Obviously I don't have a clue as to
> how this comes off. does anyone out there know about these?

Just pull it. It's held on by an O ring (which might have become
stiff). When not in use, it stows in the rubber doohickey which should
be on the shelter wall near the fuel fitting. The mating
quick-disconnect fitting is a Snap-Tite BVHC4-4F. It's available from
McMaster-Carr (www.mcmaster.com) as part number 5316K12 for about $10.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <ke6myk@sbcglobal.net>
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/