Re: [MV] I-70 crash my viewpoint

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 09:47:25 PST

I know this is true in most states. Reason is... IT'S DANGEROUS. I've
seen people busted for using the breakdown lane to bypass traffic. I do
know of one highway in Mass that has signs posting that it is legal to
use the breakdown lane during rush hour between x and y points.

And as someone else noted, there are minimum speed limits on most, if not
all, major highways.

Steve